We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 8 hour work per day
- Timings will be variable with respect to the department.
- Saturday & Sunday off
- Residents of Corfu with experience are preferred.
- Any candidate with proficiency in Greek & English Language communication and also a work experience of 1-2 years in the core area.
- Candidates who believed in Team-work
- Natural instinct to learn the problems and identify suitable strategies in designing and building approaches and solutions.
- Salary based on the experience and skill level.
- Portfolio evaluation
- Skill-level test
- Face-to face interaction